// Devised and designed several email campaigns and websites for Jesselli Couture, and other advertising clients for CABO
// Designed and collaborated with developer of Facebook game, Xena
// Regularly developed mobile applications for Songbird, Tekton, and WorkCompResearch
// Successfully secure bids from developers while tracking projects through all stages.
// Manage schedule and relationships with outside developers and external agencies.
// Created and coded web advertisements for clients generating in significant numbers of sales leads
// Established and maintained corporate website in social media network on Twitter and LinkedIn; increased followers by over 250% through management of new followers and lists via CoTweet.
// Managed conference swag with multiple external vendors. Lead all swag quoting, production and approval for events.
// Recruited new community members for LinkedIn and encouraged them to participate in activities through communication channels.
// Coordinated marketing material distribution and product giveaways with sales reps.
// Plan, recruit, manage, and execute generative and evaluative research projects including eyetracking, card sorting, usability testing, interviews, co-design, remote usability, etc.
// Experiment with new research tools and techniques.
// Align research findings with product metrics.
// Build models and frameworks from research findings to be used as design tools including conceptual models, personas, mental models, etc.
// Responsible for the design and development of corporate websites
and increased web traffic by 120%
// Produced marketing communication material to reach a vast network of targeted high-growth companies such as Broadspire and GAB Robins
// Developed and executed internal web portal utilizing writing, design and development skills
// Published and managed news content with more than 700 views with an increasing base of 10,000 subscribers
// Managed 2 executive-staff blog writers that resulted in increased blog views by 20%
• Developed a color profile for digital and print reproduction of antique manuscripts using EyeOne
• Embedded the color profile in scanned graphics using Adobe Photoshop CS 2
• Created graphics of scanned images for both web and print using Adobe Photoshop CS 2
• Scanned antique pages of medieval manuscripts using SilverFast software
Managed six separate projects with a thirty-member team. Goals were established and deliverables were met on a daily basis utilizing comprehensive Gantt chart
• File-shared with the company using Putty to acquire unformatted data and professional photos
• Created and implemented metadata into photos for ease of searching for clients
• Designed marketing materials including brochures and website graphics with corresponding content
• Designed and produced user-friendly web pages for the department on the internal website
• Produced various internal multimedia presentations and training guides using Microsoft Office
• Developed resource booklet of standards for online and in-store video production
• Coordinated and tracked script drafts for executive Target members
• Responsible for documentation and visuals of digital assets for the Marketing Planning department