Designing for web, iOS and print.
Designing custom WordPress theme for create crowd.
I was responsible for all the design, front-end markup and css during 2011.
This Included the design of two themes (The Swiss & Zerply effect) and building a further two. ( The New Black & The Steed)
I also designed & did the front-end work on:
- Email newsletter / templates
- Mobile theme
- Responsive home page and signup steps
- Infographics, posters and T-shirt
- The Zerply Blog (Tumblr Powered)
- Pitch deck slides.
- Distributed "Endorse Me" button and widget for endorsements
- Internal statistic dashboard
- Checkout process for premium themes
I design and build and The Bronze Trade's online presence
The Bronze Trade is a clothing line that was started in a mutual love for clothes & style, with the interest of creating something that we wanted to wear personally. The line sports the loose message that it's all about doing what you love to do.
My first real job in the web industry. Learnt a great deal from a client driven perspective of web design.
3 Year course in general computing where I got my first taste of the web and design.