I provide technology consulting, web development, and legal research and writing services.
PhD student in the History of Science and Science Studies programs, connecting law with technology. Teaching duties have included "Early United States History, "19th-Century United States History," "Contemporary Legal Issues," "War Crimes and Genocide," "The Scientific Revolution," "Emergence of Modern Science," "East Asian History," and "The Atomic Age."
Provided legal research assistance in the area of historical intellectual property licensing post-Gutenberg.
Managed staff and projects, researched and developed projects, created new software, wrote documentation, developed IT systems, and advised clients and staff for this non-profit cancer research center.
• Researched and wrote legal research memos, press releases, subpoenas, and complaints.
• Reviewed documents, identified legal issues, and assisted with discovery and depositions.
• Performed client interviews, conducted investigations, and provided direct services in English and Spanish.
• Focused especially on disability and discrimination.
Researched and wrote “best practices” for law firms seeking help with improving attorney work/life balance.
Developed new website and assisted Professor Robin Feldman with managing the L.A.B. Project.
• Researched and wrote draft judicial opinions under the supervision of an appellate justice and his staff.
• Reviewed evidence, transcripts, testimony, and documents for legal issues.
• Researched California statutory and case law.
Researched Fourth Amendment issues related to wiretaps, the Internet, and emerging technology.
Provided client support, problem tracking, research, documentation, and programming services to the PINE email team.