-concept development for medium to large web applications e-commerce platforms, intranets.
-designing user interface (low & high fidelity mockups) following user centered design.
-designing and planning Information Architecture
-trendwatching - innovative interfaces, graphic design, user interaction and navigation methods.
-able to judge visual design and make good layout and visual hierarchy decisions in web based projects
-managing graphic design process based on developed user interface and application concept
-documenting applications IA
An online shop offering extensive range of Lego toys. The site also occasionally contains some exclusive discount codes and promotions. Users may browse products by Lego themes, price, age groups and interest.
• Website evaluation and business goals analysis
• Competitor’s analysis in regards to website usability, accessibility, search engine friendliness
• Website usability audits (heuristic analysis)
• Usability testing advisory
• Preparing business concept and on-line strategy for e-banking, direct insurance, telecoms, automotive and travel industry.
• Wireframing and IA planning
• Website evaluation and optimization
• implementation of User Centered Design process
• selection and implementation of tools for user experience analysis
• implementation of website usability and eye-tracking methodology
• setting up usability lab
• performing usability tests of websites and software applications. Reporting and recommending solutions for discovered website problems.
• performing eye-tracking tests
• performing website usability audits
• market research in regards to latest IA and usability trends
• preparing competitor’s analysis and website benchmark reports for the
Managing and leading a global website redesign project for Konica Minolta Holdings, Tokyo , Japan.
Business content responsibilites :
• Competitor’s analysis in regards to website usability and accessibility
• Konica Minolta websites audits and recommendations for website re-design
• Planning and delivering information architecture for new Konica Minolta websites: (.com, .eu, asia, local country websites)
• website prototypes wireframing
PM responsibilites: Supervision over global project team, assesing and mitigating risk, resources alloc.
• market research
• website content managment
• setting up and running paid search campaigns
• keyword analysis, PPC ad copy optimization
• designing and deploying newsletter campaigns
• implementing affiliate programs for clients and candidates
• coordinating offline and online marketing activities
• generating and developing new relationships with prospective clients
• managing and extending existing customer accounts
• sales and delivery management process support
• on-line recruitment platform management and product development
-Conducting market research and analysis on specialized fields within hospitality industry in United Kingdom and Ireland.
·Conducting competitor research and analysis
·Developing prospective clients database
-Selling Company products including accomodation, travel insurance, adventure trips, transport services
-Product and service advisory
Awards:2nd best emplyee of the month