Working on a new startup with Chang Kim and others. Details coming soon...
We're making the world smaller with Wander, a fun app to explore the globe on your iPhone.
Our awesome mobile experience connects people on opposite sides of the planet to act as local guides for one another. We give everyone an opportunity to see the world through someone else's eyes, while privately sharing snippets of their own day via geotagged photos and text. Daily missions make it easy to capture and exchange lives and surroundings.
YongoPal was an online marketplace for video chat-based English conversation practice, focused on connecting ESL students in Asia with partners in the US.
UX, UI, and design for various companies, including:
• Kitchen Monki site and web app
• SurgeryFlow site and web app
• Abigail Involvement Management web app
• Small-Lot Social Club site
Startup seeking to address the shortfalls of current collaboration tools by developing a lightweight, room-based online service for business and social applications, combining elements of email, instant messaging and file sharing
• Designed user experience for company’s flagship web service, from initial concept and prototypes through final graphical elements, testing, and launch. Adapted core concepts across several platforms, including an in-house proprietary system, a mobile browser interface, a Google App Engine service, and a Facebook application
eLearning solutions provider, developing online corporate training for employees, partners, and customers
• Managed several projects to maintain, localize (L10N), and expand existing eLearning sites. Scheduled design and development resources to meet customer and company deadlines and budgets. Acted as primary contact for several customer representatives in Italy, Spain, Germany and the US
• Designed and produced new marketing materials, promotional items, and customer guides. Led website redesign exploration, gathering requirements, interviewing vendo
• Partnered with department Director to design and execute numerous marketing and promotional initiatives; assisted with event preparation and execution (Career Fair and Etiquette Dinner); tracked placement info, updated databases, generated personalized reports detailing graduate placements
In-store executive training internship program
• Assumed a leadership role in various parts of the store: Guest Service, Front End, Merchandising, Logistics / Flow, HR, Loss Prevention / Fraud, and LOD; coached team members and worked directly with customers.
• Developed and introduced a new fraud-prevention training module and handout
• Developed and introduced a new fraud-prevention training module