Established in 2005, CA Systems is my own workshop where I help companies build better experiences on the web.
Blogg.se provides Sweden's largest blogging platform with over 1M accounts, 3M unique visitors and 44M page views per week (3/2011). My work includes traditional CTO responsibilities, project planning, server management, operations and development. I also actively participate in developing our services.
Equal parts critical thinker, manager, and senior developer.
At Newsline Group we run three of the leading brands for monitoring news, business interests, competitors etc.
This is a quick merit list:
* In charge of systems design, future architecture including technology selection and some project management.
* Part of the dev team building this new system
* Technical consultation/communications with partners, suppliers and customers.
* Running and subcontracting IT-operations.
* Alone, ran operations and critical updates for all products for several months.
* Migrated entire infrastructure to new servers, remov
“PAR is a database owner and an expert at collecting and handling large volumes of information such as addresses, telephone numbers and market information.” - from PAR's website.
I joined PAR i 2006 for new exciting challenges working with large data volumes and services connected to the most complete Swedish database of company and person information.
During my time at PAR I had three mayor areas of responsibility.
* I was in charge of maintaining and developing their back office system, created with Drupal.
* I spent most of my time being pa
* Was singlehandedly responsible for design and draft code of Proodle v.2.0 that, based on a completely new product categorization.
* Responsible for support and updates of Proodle v.1.5.
* Participated in internal project, e.g. a site similar to yellow pages.
Proodle was a business to business service for finding companies providing certain products or services. It contained most of Europe’s companies, ~ 9 million. Version 1.0 - 1.5 was based on the European Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV) and in version 2.0 changed to an in-house built cl
* Developed an internal CMS tool for the site www.affarsdata.se (now updated, see Newsline Group).
* Active developer of a web spider specialized to search several hundred specified sites for news articles, press releases and other similar articles.
* Was part of developing the service www.ad.se (now updated, see Newsline Group) a service to search and monitor news articles and find detailed economical figures for companies.
* Developed several internal web interfaces, e.g. controlling automatic categorizing of news articles.